Monday, March 5, 2007

my broken heart to heart




Due to an overwhelming response, I have decided to coninue to send emails regarding my tretament, etc. I hope that you will still continue to visit my blog at http://www.jazzblahg.blogspot.com/. there, you will find my trademark non-sensical rants not available via email as well as additional surprises that should not be missed (today's posting will be this email, but tomorrow i have some special things planned, so you definitely don't want to miss that!!).


Today of course was a treatment day and I am pleased, as always, to report no side effects other than some sleepiness; which, i am not sure is a side effect as much as it is a way of life. Wednesday is the next treatment...


Also, and this is big news, the 1991 hit "hands up" performed by Captain Bar-Mitzvah and produced by Heart to Heart was not created by Heart to Heart. According to my sources this song was popularized years earlier at various Club Meds through out the world. I am not really sure what to make of this. I'm mean, how else has Heart to Heart misguided us. Does 7-up mean go instead of freeze? which way am i supposed to run when i hear coke? Am i goping to be stripped of my one and only coke and pepsi title (evan's bar-mitzvah)? How much money does heart to heart owe for blatant copyright violations? Alas, today is a sad day indeed.


thanks, as always, for the positive energy.


ack

No comments: