Monday, April 30, 2007

Where You Been?




I wonder if certain jobs are filled by people predisposed to being nice. I believe they are. For example, kindegarten teachers would fit into this category. In this regard, I think that deli meat slicers are generally good people. More often than not they will let you try a slice, give you an extra few ounces and generally have a good disposition. I also happen to like NYC bus drivers. On more than a few occassions i have ridden the bus despite having an invalid metro card. By making these statements i do not mean to say all, because nothing is ever 100%, except of course, 100%.


I know it's been a while, but that's all i got for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back and in good spirits.
From
Bag_Em!

MLK said...

I was a meat slicer and I hated everyone.

jazzwalk said...

yeah, but you're an onery fella