Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stop in the Name of...?


don't be a horses ass, exercise you fat bastard

I was at the gym recently for my semi-weekly workout when I encountered an interesting suggestion...I was on the treadmill and decided to take up a little light reading. In this regard the "warning" sign read "discontinue use if you feel faint, dizzy or shortness of breath."

I don't know about you, but if i quit the treadmill upon shortness of breath i would never actually use the treadmill; indeed, i get out breath just looking at a treadmill...Even if that was not true surely i am out of breath after the first few minutes or so (cut me some slack, i am still trying to get back to a ten minute mile).

That's it. I've thought of some really funny things over the past few days but i have not written them down. when they come back to me, watch out! jazzbalhg will be off da hook.

keep on keepin on...know what forget it, stop keepin on, give up, it's a lot easier

2 comments:

Aja and Evan said...

don't give up jazzy...and aim for an under 5 minute mile...you can do it

Big Mama said...

Keep up the good work...You look MAHVELOUS