Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Man's Crazy


I can't believe it, but I found her. It's absolutely mind blowing, but the answer to one of life's great questions has been answered...Carmen San Diego is living in Staten Island. I saw her waiting for the bus. She's much less attractive than one would have thought. How do I know it was her?...she was wearing a T-shirt that read, I'm carmen san diego and I am living with Waldo. Whoda thought that carmen san diego and waldo were living in the same place? Pretty amazing and the kind of information you just can't get anywhere else.
You might ask what the above information has to do with the photo i have attached to today's posting. and to answer your question, it has nothing to do with anything. it's a funny picture and i thought you would enjoy it.
have a great day. next week is a treatment week so stay tuned for details.






No comments: